Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I received this email from Derek Gehl, which I thought I'd share for those looking for great online marketing tips, take a look.

Hi Tammy,

My team and I are putting the final touches on our new all-in-one business creator, which we'll be revealing to you at 10:00 a.m.on Thursday, January 24th.

So far, everything's looking great... But I'm not going to rest until I'm completely convinced this product is 100% PERFECT.

And that's where you come in...

I want to know what YOU would expect to find in the "perfect"all-in-one business creator. What are the top 5 MOST ESSENTIAL things you need to build your business?

Visit my blog and share your ultimate "wish list" at:

http://blog.marketingtips.com/wp/the-top-5-things-you-cant-live-without

It's your chance to guarantee this new business creator gives you EVERYTHING you need for online success!

As always, if you have questions, please emailsolutions@marketingtips.com or call 1-800-595-9855.

To your success!

Derek Gehl,
CEO The Internet Marketing Center

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Fashion Shoes, Elbow Length, Umbrella, Hollywood Hook Up, Sentimental NY, Nicole Miller, Product Care, Sport, Books and Games, Flat Boots, Delphine Murat, Designer Clothes, Beauty & Spa, Keychains, Shorts, Fashion Shoes, Designer Apparel on sale designed by Ports 1961, T. Cyia, DSQUARED2, Ray-Ban, Badgley Mischka, Khirma Eliazov, Tolani Collection - always on sale!